EU: EC programme pledges to make 2002 a disease free year
David Byrne, European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection, has announced that the EC has pledged €155m (US$140m) to a programme committed to the eradication of animal diseases, with a view to ensuring that 2002 is a "disease free" year for farming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO