EU: EC programme pledges to make 2002 a disease free year
David Byrne, European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection, has announced that the EC has pledged €155m (US$140m) to a programme committed to the eradication of animal diseases, with a view to ensuring that 2002 is a "disease free" year for farming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund