EU: EC programme pledges to make 2002 a disease free year
David Byrne, European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection, has announced that the EC has pledged €155m (US$140m) to a programme committed to the eradication of animal diseases, with a view to ensuring that 2002 is a "disease free" year for farming.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs