EU: EC welcomes renewal of EU/Senegal fisheries protocol
The European Commission (EC) and Senegal have initialled a protocol to renew the long-standing fisheries agreement between the EU and Senegal for a period of 4 years. "I welcome this new protocol with Senegal. It will benefit the various parties involved. This deal clearly demonstrates the EU commitment to achieving sustainable fisheries and strengthens the coherence between the Common Fisheries Policy and other EU policies," said Commissioner for Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries, Franz Fischler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study