USA: ecFood acquires Master Dairies
The ecFood division of ecIndustries, a pioneer in web-based sourcing solutions, announced Friday (7 September) that it purchased Master Dairies, Inc, a buying group representing eight member companies operating 27 processing plants throughout the United States and Canada. The purchase of Master Dairies will bring annual revenues of $125 million to ecFood and provide the member companies of Master Dairies with state-of-the-art, online purchasing services designed specifically for the food and beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO