ecFood announces $50 million in online transactions expands customer base, celebrates anniversary
ecFood, a pioneer in web-based sourcing solutions for the food and beverage industry, announced today that it completed $50 million in online transactions during the first quarter of 2001. In addition to reaching this significant revenue goal, ecFood also celebrated its one-year anniversary of providing paid online services to the food and beverage industry. During the past year, ecFood's customer base has increased by 40 national and regional manufacturers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs