USA: ecFood reaches $100 Million in online transactions In Q2
ecFood, a pioneer in strategic sourcing solutions for the food and beverage industry, announced today that it completed $100 million in online transactions in the second quarter of 2001. This mid-year milestone translates into a 65 percent revenue increase from the first quarter of 2001 and conforms to the company's pattern of measured and steady revenue growth since its founding in 1998. This recent increase in revenue was boosted by the addition of several major customers, which accounted for 46 percent of the company's transaction revenue during the second quarter, and by the company's team-purchasing program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast