USA: ecFood reaches $100 Million in online transactions In Q2
ecFood, a pioneer in strategic sourcing solutions for the food and beverage industry, announced today that it completed $100 million in online transactions in the second quarter of 2001. This mid-year milestone translates into a 65 percent revenue increase from the first quarter of 2001 and conforms to the company's pattern of measured and steady revenue growth since its founding in 1998. This recent increase in revenue was boosted by the addition of several major customers, which accounted for 46 percent of the company's transaction revenue during the second quarter, and by the company's team-purchasing program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning