USA: ecFood reports exceptional growth in 2001
Santa Clara, Calif.-based ecFood, a pioneer in strategic sourcing solutions for the food and beverage industry, announced today [Wednesday] that 2001 was an exceptional year with dramatic increases in revenue, gross margin, transaction volume, customer acquisition and services. While threatened by the bursting of the dot-com and technology bubble in early 2001, ecFood closed out the year with a record breaking Q4, including an 815% increase in gross margin from 2000 and revenue of US$37.6m. ecFood also acquired a major dairy industry purchasing association, retained two top ten food company accounts, and expanded its list of products and services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO