USA: ecFood.com dishes up ecFoodware
( www.ecFood.com ), a pioneer in providing web-based solutions to the food manufacturing industry, unveiled a new look to its website and introduced ecFoodware, its market-leading suite of solutions that streamline the purchasing process. The ecFoodware family of online tools includes the groundbreaking ecProcure Negotiated Buy function that advances online transactions beyond the simple lowest price option. The second generation website provides a fresh look that visually supports ecFood.com's new set of online solutions, ecFoodware. These solutions were expressly created to manage the complex procurement process of the industrial food sector. ecProcure, Negotiated Buy, Supplier Rating System, Supplier Profiling, Specification Management and Professional Services are among the family of ecFoodware online tools based on state-of-the art technology. "Our ecFoodware provides buying solutions based on real world food purchasing," said Dave Laukat, CEO of ecFood.com. "In particular, Negotiated Buy with its Supplier Rating System and Supplier Profiling takes the 'best practices' of industrial food purchasing and blends them with the efficiencies and savings of the new economy. Our services give tremendous control to both buyers and sellers to negotiate based on complete ingredient specs and purchasing goals beyond price."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex