USA: ecFood.com to Exhibit at IFT Food Expo 2000 in Dallas
ecFood.com, a leading provider of Internet-based supply-chain solutions for the industrial sector of the food industry, will open its exhibit on Sunday, June 11th, at IFT Food Expo® 2000, held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. This event is billed by the Institute of Food Technologists as the 60th IFT Annual Meeting and IFT Food Expo®, whose theme is "A Century of Achievement....Inspiration for the Future." An estimated 35,000 food professionals from around the world will participate in a variety of technical presentations, Hot Topics, Forums, and new products and technologies. At IFT Food Expo® 2000, ecFood.com will present and demonstrate, in booth No. 3104, both its services-based and technology based supply-chain solutions, which currently are used by companies like Pillsbury, JR Simplot, and Furman Foods. "ecFood.com looks forward to a week in Dallas, one of the key food-industry centers of the world, where we will show food professionals in R&D, purchasing, and operations how to streamline the ways they find, approve, and engage suppliers of ingredients and packaging materials," said Marc H. Rudov, ecFood.com's VP of marketing and business development. "This new efficiency and speed will help them take their companies to the next levels of competitiveness," Rudov added. About ecFood.com ecFood.com is a leading provider of Internet-based supply-chain solutions for the global industrial food sector, focusing on food ingredients, packaging materials, and supplies. ecFood.com offers a suite of solutions, including: consulting, demand aggregation, purchaser auctions, seller auctions, storefronts, certification services, and a product catalog. ecFood.com received its first round of funding from Redleaf Group LLC (w
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review