USA: ecFood.com Voted 'Best of the Web' for B2B Sites by Forbes Magazine
ecFood.com ( www.ecFood.com ), a leading provider of Internet-based supply-chain solutions for the industrial sector of the food industry, was recently named "Best of the Web" for B2B sites by Forbes Magazine. Forbes editors worked with industry experts to develop a list of the top B2B sites judging each company on strategy, execution, financial staying power and overall website. In the July 17th edition of the publication, ecFood.com is listed as one of the top ten B2B sites in the food & beverage industry. The article notes ecFood.com's alliances with various purchaser and supplier levels -- from industry giants such as the Pillsbury Company to smaller businesses such as Nonni's Food Company. "It was an honor to discover we were nominated by such a prestigious and credible publication to be chosen among the ten best B2B sites in the food industry," said Dave Laukat, CEO of ecFood.com. ecFood.com is an independent trading, web-based market designed to improve the procurement process for food manufacturing companies. Using the ecFood.com methodology -- which includes purchasing auctions, vendor recruitment and other professional services -- purchasing managers can gain significant savings and improvements in efficiency. The company is also on the radar screen of venture capitalists and investment bankers -- and has been named a "Company to Watch" by BancBoston Robertson Stephens (NYSE:FLT - news), PaineWebber and Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS - news).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report