USA: Ecolab and FreshLoc Announce Strategic Alliance
Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE:ECL), a leader in food industry sanitation, and FreshLoc Technologies, Inc., an innovator in wireless food safety technology, announced a stretagic alliance today. An established leader in sanitation, Ecolab, announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with FreshLoc, a new state-of-the-art food safety technology provider that solves the problem faced by supermarkets, distributors, manufacturers, trucking companies, restaurants and others in the food supply chain when their perishable products are not maintained at proper temperatures, thereby allowing micro-organisms to grow and result in food-borne illness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth