USA: Ecolab and FreshLoc Announce Strategic Alliance
Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE:ECL), a leader in food industry sanitation, and FreshLoc Technologies, Inc., an innovator in wireless food safety technology, announced a stretagic alliance today. An established leader in sanitation, Ecolab, announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with FreshLoc, a new state-of-the-art food safety technology provider that solves the problem faced by supermarkets, distributors, manufacturers, trucking companies, restaurants and others in the food supply chain when their perishable products are not maintained at proper temperatures, thereby allowing micro-organisms to grow and result in food-borne illness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review