USA: Ecolab and FreshLoc Announce Strategic Alliance
Ecolab, Inc. (NYSE:ECL), a leader in food industry sanitation, and FreshLoc Technologies, Inc., an innovator in wireless food safety technology, announced a stretagic alliance today. An established leader in sanitation, Ecolab, announced that it has formed a strategic alliance with FreshLoc, a new state-of-the-art food safety technology provider that solves the problem faced by supermarkets, distributors, manufacturers, trucking companies, restaurants and others in the food supply chain when their perishable products are not maintained at proper temperatures, thereby allowing micro-organisms to grow and result in food-borne illness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1