USA: Ecolab promotes Douglas Baker to president and COO
St. Paul, Minn-based Ecolab, a global developer and marketer of service products for the hospitality industry, has announced that Douglas M. Baker Jr. has been promoted to president and COO, effective immediately. In this position, all business units will report to him. Baker previously served as president - institutional sector, and was responsible for the institutional, kay and textile care businesses. He has held previous leadership positions with Ecolab's institutional, kay and European operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund