USA: Ecolab promotes Douglas Baker to president and COO
St. Paul, Minn-based Ecolab, a global developer and marketer of service products for the hospitality industry, has announced that Douglas M. Baker Jr. has been promoted to president and COO, effective immediately. In this position, all business units will report to him. Baker previously served as president - institutional sector, and was responsible for the institutional, kay and textile care businesses. He has held previous leadership positions with Ecolab's institutional, kay and European operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units