USA: Ecolab promotes Douglas Baker to president and COO
St. Paul, Minn-based Ecolab, a global developer and marketer of service products for the hospitality industry, has announced that Douglas M. Baker Jr. has been promoted to president and COO, effective immediately. In this position, all business units will report to him. Baker previously served as president - institutional sector, and was responsible for the institutional, kay and textile care businesses. He has held previous leadership positions with Ecolab's institutional, kay and European operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target