POLAND/EU: Ecologists urge strict GM ban on EU candidates
A number of countries are lining up for accession to full EU membership, and an EU-backed ecological lobbying group has taken this as an opportunity to highlight its concerns over genetically modified food. The organisation, ANPED (formely the Alliance of Northern People for Environment and Development
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units