USA: ECOM Corp to acquire The New York Baking Co
ECOM Corp has entered into definitive agreements to acquire the assets of The New York Baking Company, formerly Fink Baking Co. Concurrently, Brian Kitts, the president, CEO and director of ECOM, appointed Rounsevelle W. Schaum as a director and chairman of the board. Kitts and Laurie Bird Kitts, ECOM's secretary and treasurer, both delivered their resignations to ECOM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund