USA :EComm Systems Announces COMMkitchen.com Alliance With VerticalNet
EComm Systems (CDNX: ES.U) announced today that COMMkitchen.com, its foodservice equipment and supplies web operating company (WOC), has signed an agreement with VerticalNet Inc. (Nasdaq: VERT) that will make COMMkitchen's leading-edge ecommerce technology and custom procurement programs available at two VerticalNet communities.EComm Systems is a facilitator of business-to-business (B2B) Internet commerce in vertical industries. COMMkitchen.com serves the $15 billion commercial foodservice industry with a web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs