USA :EComm Systems Announces COMMkitchen.com Alliance With VerticalNet
EComm Systems (CDNX: ES.U) announced today that COMMkitchen.com, its foodservice equipment and supplies web operating company (WOC), has signed an agreement with VerticalNet Inc. (Nasdaq: VERT) that will make COMMkitchen's leading-edge ecommerce technology and custom procurement programs available at two VerticalNet communities.EComm Systems is a facilitator of business-to-business (B2B) Internet commerce in vertical industries. COMMkitchen.com serves the $15 billion commercial foodservice industry with a web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife