USA: EComm Systems Closes US$10.4 Million Private Placement
EComm Systems Corporation (CDNX: ES.U) announced today that it has closed a US$10.4 million private placement of convertible preferred stock. The funding was initially announced in a news release dated April 3. Following a ten-day trading period, the shares were priced at US$1.30.Major investors in the private placement include Circle-T Partners, New York and TAL Investment Management, Toronto, Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife