USA: EComm Systems Closes US$10.4 Million Private Placement
EComm Systems Corporation (CDNX: ES.U) announced today that it has closed a US$10.4 million private placement of convertible preferred stock. The funding was initially announced in a news release dated April 3. Following a ten-day trading period, the shares were priced at US$1.30.Major investors in the private placement include Circle-T Partners, New York and TAL Investment Management, Toronto, Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast