USA: E.D. Smith & Sons announces company sale
Llewellyn S. Smith, Chairman of E.D. Smith & Sons, Limited., a Canadian food company since 1882, announced a change in ownership for the organization. Imperial Capital Corporation of Toronto will become the new owner of the private company, with a commitment to building on E.D. Smith's past successes. The announcement was made at the company's semi- annual Town Hall meeting in Winona, Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin