USA: E.D. Smith & Sons announces company sale
Llewellyn S. Smith, Chairman of E.D. Smith & Sons, Limited., a Canadian food company since 1882, announced a change in ownership for the organization. Imperial Capital Corporation of Toronto will become the new owner of the private company, with a commitment to building on E.D. Smith's past successes. The announcement was made at the company's semi- annual Town Hall meeting in Winona, Ontario.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti