USA: Edgewood Creek streamlines operations for independent specialty food industry
Edgewood Creek ( www.edgewoodcreek.com ), a marketing and fulfillment services company for independent specialty food manufacturers and retailers, today announced the conclusion of its charter launch and its plans to sign on additional West Coast manufacturers and retailers. Designed specifically for independent manufacturers and retailers in the specialty food industry, Edgewood Creek combines the best practices of both traditional and Internet-based businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins