USA: Edgewood Creek streamlines operations for independent specialty food industry
Edgewood Creek ( www.edgewoodcreek.com ), a marketing and fulfillment services company for independent specialty food manufacturers and retailers, today announced the conclusion of its charter launch and its plans to sign on additional West Coast manufacturers and retailers. Designed specifically for independent manufacturers and retailers in the specialty food industry, Edgewood Creek combines the best practices of both traditional and Internet-based businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill