USA: Edgewood Creek streamlines operations for independent specialty food industry
Edgewood Creek ( www.edgewoodcreek.com ), a marketing and fulfillment services company for independent specialty food manufacturers and retailers, today announced the conclusion of its charter launch and its plans to sign on additional West Coast manufacturers and retailers. Designed specifically for independent manufacturers and retailers in the specialty food industry, Edgewood Creek combines the best practices of both traditional and Internet-based businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target