USA: Edgewood Creek streamlines operations for independent specialty food industry
Edgewood Creek ( www.edgewoodcreek.com ), a marketing and fulfillment services company for independent specialty food manufacturers and retailers, today announced the conclusion of its charter launch and its plans to sign on additional West Coast manufacturers and retailers. Designed specifically for independent manufacturers and retailers in the specialty food industry, Edgewood Creek combines the best practices of both traditional and Internet-based businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti