USA: eDiets confirms FY outlook for revenues and profitability
Online diet and fitness service eDiets.com has confirmed its outlook for the FY ended 31 December 2001 of both revenues in excess of US$24m and profitability for the year. eDiets also announced that it prematurely recognized certain subscription revenues in the Q2 and Q3 of fiscal 2001 and, as a result, will restate its results of operations for such quarters. The restatement has no impact on revenues, earnings or cash flow for the FY. The company plans to release its year-end results later this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast