USA: eDiets confirms FY outlook for revenues and profitability
Online diet and fitness service eDiets.com has confirmed its outlook for the FY ended 31 December 2001 of both revenues in excess of US$24m and profitability for the year. eDiets also announced that it prematurely recognized certain subscription revenues in the Q2 and Q3 of fiscal 2001 and, as a result, will restate its results of operations for such quarters. The restatement has no impact on revenues, earnings or cash flow for the FY. The company plans to release its year-end results later this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre