USA: eDiets.com Names David J. Schofield President and CEO
eDiets.com, Inc. (OTC BB:EDET), the leading subscription-based online diet, fitness and counseling center located at www.eDiets.com , today announced the appointment of David Schofield to president and chief executive officer, and to the company's Board of Directors. David Humble, eDiets.com's founder and majority shareholder, continues as Chairman. Schofield comes to eDiets.com from Rexall Showcase International, the direct sales division of Rexall Sundown, Inc., where he served as president and COO since 1997 as well as a member of the Board of Directors of the Direct Selling Association and The Direct Selling Education Foundation. With sales in excess of $800 million, Rexall Sundown is the largest nutritional company in the United States and recently became an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Numico N.V. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry