USA: eDiets.com Names David J. Schofield President and CEO
eDiets.com, Inc. (OTC BB:EDET), the leading subscription-based online diet, fitness and counseling center located at www.eDiets.com , today announced the appointment of David Schofield to president and chief executive officer, and to the company's Board of Directors. David Humble, eDiets.com's founder and majority shareholder, continues as Chairman. Schofield comes to eDiets.com from Rexall Showcase International, the direct sales division of Rexall Sundown, Inc., where he served as president and COO since 1997 as well as a member of the Board of Directors of the Direct Selling Association and The Direct Selling Education Foundation. With sales in excess of $800 million, Rexall Sundown is the largest nutritional company in the United States and recently became an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Numico N.V. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action