USA: eDiets.com Names David J. Schofield President and CEO
eDiets.com, Inc. (OTC BB:EDET), the leading subscription-based online diet, fitness and counseling center located at www.eDiets.com , today announced the appointment of David Schofield to president and chief executive officer, and to the company's Board of Directors. David Humble, eDiets.com's founder and majority shareholder, continues as Chairman. Schofield comes to eDiets.com from Rexall Showcase International, the direct sales division of Rexall Sundown, Inc., where he served as president and COO since 1997 as well as a member of the Board of Directors of the Direct Selling Association and The Direct Selling Education Foundation. With sales in excess of $800 million, Rexall Sundown is the largest nutritional company in the United States and recently became an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Numico N.V. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report