ITALY: Edison signs €203m deal to sell 53.7% Provimi stake
Italian electricity and energy giant Edison has signed a deal to sell its majority stake in French animal-feed processor Provimi SA to a holding company jointly controlled by investment funds CVC Capital Partners and PAI Management. The deal values the 53.7% stake at €14.5 (US$14.1) a share, or €203m, 18% lower than Provimi's listing price on the Paris bourse in July 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti