VARIOUS: Efoodmanager and Escate offer integrated transaction processing in the food logistics sector
efoodmanager AG, the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry, has today announced its alliance with ESCATE AG (Extended Supply Chain Application Technology), provider of eChainManager - the SAP-based e-logistics solution provider. The strategic partnership will allow efoodmanager's customers to integrate their logistical processing into the Private Company Marketplaces of efoodmanager, thus enabling the end-to-end handling of the transaction process in a rapid and secure manner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival