VARIOUS: Efoodmanager and Escate offer integrated transaction processing in the food logistics sector
efoodmanager AG, the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry, has today announced its alliance with ESCATE AG (Extended Supply Chain Application Technology), provider of eChainManager - the SAP-based e-logistics solution provider. The strategic partnership will allow efoodmanager's customers to integrate their logistical processing into the Private Company Marketplaces of efoodmanager, thus enabling the end-to-end handling of the transaction process in a rapid and secure manner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target