VARIOUS: Efoodmanager and Escate offer integrated transaction processing in the food logistics sector
efoodmanager AG, the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry, has today announced its alliance with ESCATE AG (Extended Supply Chain Application Technology), provider of eChainManager - the SAP-based e-logistics solution provider. The strategic partnership will allow efoodmanager's customers to integrate their logistical processing into the Private Company Marketplaces of efoodmanager, thus enabling the end-to-end handling of the transaction process in a rapid and secure manner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target