GERMANY: efoodmanager launches private e-commerce solutions unit
Germany-based e-commerce solution provider for the food industry efoodmanager has launched a new product line. Its new "private e-commerce solutions" offers bespoke e-commerce solutions for food industry companies using efoodmanager's own software.
The solution was piloted with Markant AG, one of Europe's largest trading cooperatives. Markant managing director Henry Taubald agreed the group's objectives had been successfully met within the agreed timescales and budgets. The Markant project had taken eight months and resulted in a fully functional e-commerce platform for the cooperative group.
The efoodmanager offering provides its customers with consulting and planning advice as well as implementation and integration.
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival