GERMANY: efoodmanager secures €15m in second round funding
efoodmanager the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry raises Euro 15 million from a consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture- Duesseldorf, London, Paris, Barcelona (January 22nd, 2001) efoodmanager, Europe's leading e-Commerce solution and neutral B2B marketplace provider for the food industry, has today secured second round funding of EURO 15 million from an investment consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture. The funding will be used for technology development and to further expand its existing operations in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch