GERMANY: efoodmanager secures €15m in second round funding
efoodmanager the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry raises Euro 15 million from a consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture- Duesseldorf, London, Paris, Barcelona (January 22nd, 2001) efoodmanager, Europe's leading e-Commerce solution and neutral B2B marketplace provider for the food industry, has today secured second round funding of EURO 15 million from an investment consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture. The funding will be used for technology development and to further expand its existing operations in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea