GERMANY: efoodmanager secures €15m in second round funding
efoodmanager the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry raises Euro 15 million from a consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture- Duesseldorf, London, Paris, Barcelona (January 22nd, 2001) efoodmanager, Europe's leading e-Commerce solution and neutral B2B marketplace provider for the food industry, has today secured second round funding of EURO 15 million from an investment consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture. The funding will be used for technology development and to further expand its existing operations in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO