GERMANY: efoodmanager secures €15m in second round funding
efoodmanager the leading e-commerce solution provider for the European food industry raises Euro 15 million from a consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture- Duesseldorf, London, Paris, Barcelona (January 22nd, 2001) efoodmanager, Europe's leading e-Commerce solution and neutral B2B marketplace provider for the food industry, has today secured second round funding of EURO 15 million from an investment consortium led by 3i, including Gerling and Atlas Venture. The funding will be used for technology development and to further expand its existing operations in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review