GERMANY: Efoodmanager wins e-oscar at CeBit 2001
Efoodmanager , the Germany-based e-commerce solution provider for the food industry, was awarded an "e-Oscar" at last month's CeBit exhibition for the IT sector. Awarding the e-oscar, a jury member recognised Efoodmanager as "a real pioneer for marketplaces in Europe […]due to the implementation of complex product catalogues that are set to establish new standards for the food industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth