GERMANY: efoodmanager.com Forms Partnership with farmpartner.com
efoodmanager.com www.efoodmanager.com , Europe's leading business-to-business marketplace for the food industry, has announced an alliance with farmpartner.com www.farmpartner.com , a sector-specific virtual marketplace geared towards the agriculture industry.Both companies will jointly work together in the respective markets in the European business-to-business agriculture and food industries by enhancing the product offerings for their clients. Those purchasing products from efoodmanager will now be able to buy additionally products via farmpartner.com's marketplaces. farmpartner.com's clients now have a powerful channel to sell their products to a large amount of buyers trading on the efoodmanager marketplace.The efoodmanager 'Open Marketplace' is available to all subscribers to post their goods and services and also to request quotations and put out tenders. Meanwhile efoodmanager is building 'Individual Company Marketplaces' tailored to the individual needs of purchasers where the purchaser trades only with pre-selected third parties using his own product catalogues.Daniel Kellmereit, efoodmanager's Head of Corporate Development, commented: "The partnership with farmpartner.com opens up an exciting new sector for us and is a valuable partnership to add to our growing alliances. This cooperation allows companies within the food and agriculture industries to source producers and suppliers in a cost effective and time saving manner."Dr Stefan Tewes, co-founder of farmpartner.com, said: "We are delighted to welcome efoodmanager.com as our partner. Their expertise within the food industry further strengthens the value-added services we already offer to our customers. We look forward to developing mutually beneficial services."Founded in January 2000, efoodmanager already has over 500 customers regularly using the company marketplaces, and a further 900 companies have registered to trade on the "Open Marketplace".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report