UK: efoodmanager's Strategic Alliance with INTERSHOP Redefines B2B and Food Industry Worldwide
efoodmanager, Europe's leading B2B trading and e-market-place for the food industry, today announced the formation of a strategic alliance with INTERSHOP. As a leading global vendor of enterprise-wide e-commerce applications and solutions, INTERSHOP's "enfinity" software has been selected as the development environment for all future efoodmanager food platforms.Through INTERSHOP's enfinity technology, efoodmanager is setting up a complete range of business-to-business "Open Marketplaces" and "Individual Marketplaces" for specific businesses supported by complementary services and products -- for all categories of the European food and beverages industry. The site efoodmanager.com, which promises significant savings on cost and time for food-related industries, is scheduled to launch at the end of May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO