UK: efoodmanager's Strategic Alliance with INTERSHOP Redefines B2B and Food Industry Worldwide
efoodmanager, Europe's leading B2B trading and e-market-place for the food industry, today announced the formation of a strategic alliance with INTERSHOP. As a leading global vendor of enterprise-wide e-commerce applications and solutions, INTERSHOP's "enfinity" software has been selected as the development environment for all future efoodmanager food platforms.Through INTERSHOP's enfinity technology, efoodmanager is setting up a complete range of business-to-business "Open Marketplaces" and "Individual Marketplaces" for specific businesses supported by complementary services and products -- for all categories of the European food and beverages industry. The site efoodmanager.com, which promises significant savings on cost and time for food-related industries, is scheduled to launch at the end of May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report