USA: eFruit International Adds Technology and Industry Expertise to Management Team
eFruit International, creator and operator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced several additions to its management team today, including a new chief technology officer and three in-house promotions.Michael Wodzinski brings to eFruit a solid background in CRM systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and software development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs