USA: eFruit International first eMarketplace to offer online broadcast of USDA's citrus crop forecast
eFruit International, creator and operator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today that it will be the first emarketplace to offer an online broadcast of the annual United States citrus crop forecast from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).Streaming audio of the broadcast will be available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast