USA: eFruit International releases upgraded version of JuiceMarketplace; increased security, new features highlight JuiceMarketplace G2
eFruit International ( www.efruitinternational.com ) announced yesterday the release of JuiceMarketplace G2, an upgrade of its online business-to-business marketplace for fruit juice. eFruit International is a creator and operator of leading online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities. JuiceMarketplace, eFruit's first venture in business-to-business electronic commerce, launched in May 1999, as the world's first online vertical marketplace for the fruit juice industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action