USA: eFruit International signs strategic alliance with Bureau Veritas
eFruit International, creator of online marketplaces for buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities, announced today a partnership with Bureau Veritas, a worldwide leader in Quality, Health and Safety, and Environment (QHSE) services.As a result of the alliance, registered users of eFruit's JuiceMarketplace and FreshMarketplace will have the option of securing Bureau Veritas' onsite quality assurance services via the Internet. Bureau Veritas provides independent, third party verification of product specifications and customized QHSE services, reassuring online buyers that the product they are purchasing maintains the level of quality promised during negotiations."Bureau Veritas is recognized worldwide as a leader in inspection, certification, and testing services for perishable products," eFruit International President Gordon Hunt said. "Our member companies will now have easier access to these necessary services, helping to generate a higher level of trust between our buyers and sellers."With this agreement, Bureau Veritas adds eFruit International to its growing list of business-to-business e-partners. eFruit is the first food-related e-partner with Bureau Veritas."We have been providing trusted inspection services for buyers and sellers around the world for over a century," said Mariano J. Beillard, Business Development Manager for the International Trade Division of Bureau Veritas North America, Inc. "Our partnership with eFruit allows us to reach both existing customers more efficiently, as well as new customers who are introduced to us through the eFruit system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review