EU: EFSA sees more non-animal origin food borne illnesses
The European Food Safety Authority has reported a rise in the number of cases of food borne illnesses originating from foods of a non-animal origin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- WWF launches food security platform
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods