SPAIN: EFSIS opens Madrid operation
EFSIS has opened an operation in Madrid, offering Spanish farmers and food manufacturers a specialist inspection and certification service, and a team of fully qualified Spanish- speaking inspectors. Paul Ruocco, EFSIS business development manager, said: "Although we have been carrying out inspections in Spain for several years for clients such as McDonald's, a number of factors left us in no doubt that we should look to Spain for further expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill