UK: EFSIS teams with organic specialists to launch joint inspection, certification service
Inspection and certification firm EFSIS, together with organic certifiers, Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G), has announced a new partnership offering organic farmers and food manufacturers a joint inspection and certification service. EFSIS MD Mark Proctor said: "The partnership will see savings for the entire food industry in terms of cost and time as multiple inspections can be carried out under one roof. EFSIS is now able to undertake an accredited supplier inspection or farm inspection at the same time as an organic inspection in the food processing and farming sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week