UK: EFSIS teams with organic specialists to launch joint inspection, certification service
Inspection and certification firm EFSIS, together with organic certifiers, Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G), has announced a new partnership offering organic farmers and food manufacturers a joint inspection and certification service. EFSIS MD Mark Proctor said: "The partnership will see savings for the entire food industry in terms of cost and time as multiple inspections can be carried out under one roof. EFSIS is now able to undertake an accredited supplier inspection or farm inspection at the same time as an organic inspection in the food processing and farming sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales