UK: EFSIS teams with organic specialists to launch joint inspection, certification service
Inspection and certification firm EFSIS, together with organic certifiers, Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G), has announced a new partnership offering organic farmers and food manufacturers a joint inspection and certification service. EFSIS MD Mark Proctor said: "The partnership will see savings for the entire food industry in terms of cost and time as multiple inspections can be carried out under one roof. EFSIS is now able to undertake an accredited supplier inspection or farm inspection at the same time as an organic inspection in the food processing and farming sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix