UK: EFSIS teams with organic specialists to launch joint inspection, certification service
Inspection and certification firm EFSIS, together with organic certifiers, Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G), has announced a new partnership offering organic farmers and food manufacturers a joint inspection and certification service. EFSIS MD Mark Proctor said: "The partnership will see savings for the entire food industry in terms of cost and time as multiple inspections can be carried out under one roof. EFSIS is now able to undertake an accredited supplier inspection or farm inspection at the same time as an organic inspection in the food processing and farming sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund