UK: EFSIS to certify against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme
EFSIS, an inspection and certification specialist, has been selected to carry out certification and inspection against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme (NDFAS). The NDFAS, developed by the National Farmers' Union, the Federation of Milk Groups, the Dairy Industry Association and the British Cattle Veterinary Association, addresses the issues within the milk supply chain and reassures customers that correct standards are being achieved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid