UK: EFSIS to certify against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme
EFSIS, an inspection and certification specialist, has been selected to carry out certification and inspection against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme (NDFAS). The NDFAS, developed by the National Farmers' Union, the Federation of Milk Groups, the Dairy Industry Association and the British Cattle Veterinary Association, addresses the issues within the milk supply chain and reassures customers that correct standards are being achieved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO