UK: EFSIS to certify against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme
EFSIS, an inspection and certification specialist, has been selected to carry out certification and inspection against the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme (NDFAS). The NDFAS, developed by the National Farmers' Union, the Federation of Milk Groups, the Dairy Industry Association and the British Cattle Veterinary Association, addresses the issues within the milk supply chain and reassures customers that correct standards are being achieved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units