NORWAY: EFTA rules Norway breached rules on fortified cornflake imports
The European Free Trade Area Court, (EFTA), has ruled that Norway has broken European Economic Area commerce rules by banning the sale of corn flakes, lawfully manufactured in other EFTA and European Union states, and fortified per 100g with 1mg thiamine, 1mg riboflavin, 10mg niacin and 7mg iron. The court ordered Norway to pay costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin