USA: EggSolutions Inc. - Canada's new leader in egg processing
ETOBICOKE, OT, June 11 /CNW/ - Two of North America's leaders in the egg processing industry have partnered to form EggSolutions Inc., a state-of-the-art egg processing facility officially launched today. This joint venture combines the expertise and reputation of Canada's Global Egg Corporation, a leading further processed egg supplier, with the innovation of U.S.-based Sunny Fresh Foods, a technologically advanced egg processor and winner of several national quality awards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex