EGYPT/UKRAINE: Egypt hopes to sign Ukraine trade deal
An Egyptian delegation to the Ukraine has said that it hoped to sign a five-year deal on the import of Ukrainian grain, sugar and vegetable oil in exchange for Egyptian products. "We hope to sign an agreement on Wednesday... on the import of grain, vegetable oil, sugar and other commodities," Hassan Khidr, supply and internal trade minister, told Reuters after his first meeting with Ukrainian officials and traders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action