USA: Eight Out of Ten Adults Grill, Reports NPD Study
Eight out of every ten adults grilled last year according to a new study by leading marketing information provider The NPD Group, Inc. People are grilling more all year round, making barbecue grills one of the most popular heating appliances in the American home and creating new opportunities for marketers, reveals NPD's latest Grilling In America report, a survey of 12,800 nationally representative households.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs