USA: Einstein Bros opens six more units in Q1
Eatontown, NJ-based New World Restaurant Group (NWRG) is continuing to grow its core Einstein Bros quick-casual brand, adding five licensed units and one company-owned store during Q1 2002. Licensed units opened during the quarter included the chain's first locations in an airport and a hospital, as well as three additional locations on college campuses. The new company-owned location opened in Colorado Springs in mid-February, and many additional potential sites are now in the real estate pipeline.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast