USA: Einstein Bros opens six more units in Q1
Eatontown, NJ-based New World Restaurant Group (NWRG) is continuing to grow its core Einstein Bros quick-casual brand, adding five licensed units and one company-owned store during Q1 2002. Licensed units opened during the quarter included the chain's first locations in an airport and a hospital, as well as three additional locations on college campuses. The new company-owned location opened in Colorado Springs in mid-February, and many additional potential sites are now in the real estate pipeline.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth