USA: Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. obtains court approval of sale of assets to affiliates of New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc.
Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. announced today that it has obtained bankruptcy court approval of the sale of substantially all of the assets of the Company and its majority-owned subsidiary, Einstein/Noah Bagel Partners, L.P. ("Bagel Partners"), to Einstein Acquisition Corp. and Greenlight New World, LLC, affiliates of New Jersey- based New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. ("New World"), for a purchase price consisting of $160 million in cash and the assumption of up to $30 million in liabilities. The New World affiliates were the successful bidder in an auction that was conducted on June 1, 2001 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Phoenix, Arizona.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report