GREECE/UK: Elgeka to distribute United Biscuits' Nabisco products
Greek company Elgeka is to become the exclusive distributor of UK-based United Biscuits' Nabisco brand snacks and biscuits in Greece as of 3 March. Elgeka, which already distributes United Biscuits' McVities range in Greece, will also be responsible for the marketing, sales and logistics of Nabisco products, reported the Greek News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin