USA: Eli's Cheesecake of Chicago goes high-tech with the introduction of Eli's C-Cake
Imagine creating your own rich and creamy cheesecake without ever setting foot in the kitchen. It may seem like a futuristic fantasy, but hold onto your apron strings! Eli's Cheesecake of Chicago has just introduced Eli's C-Cake...the cheesecake that you make online and can ship anywhere in the Continental United States.Simply log onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations