ISRAEL: Elite Food shows signs of recovery
Elite Food Company is showing signs of recovery following profits accrued during the first quarter of 2002, to the tune of NIS25m (US$5.1m) after losses of NIS19m for the previous quarter. A report in Maariv notes that the first 2002 quarter profits are 8% lower compared with the same period in 2001, and that the operating profit during the 1st quarter in 2002 is down 26% compared with the same period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant