ISRAEL: Elite in private label, import JV with Willi-food
Elite Food Industries, one of Israel's leading food manufacturers, plans a strategic cooperation with the Willi-food Company to establish a new private label and import foods that will be branded and marketed under the Elite label. According to a report in Maariv, the proposed new company, to be equally owned by Elite and Willi-food, plans to import food products from overseas suppliers and market them under the Elite brand, as a private label marketing scheme
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw