ISRAEL: Elite in private label, import JV with Willi-food
Elite Food Industries, one of Israel's leading food manufacturers, plans a strategic cooperation with the Willi-food Company to establish a new private label and import foods that will be branded and marketed under the Elite label. According to a report in Maariv, the proposed new company, to be equally owned by Elite and Willi-food, plans to import food products from overseas suppliers and market them under the Elite brand, as a private label marketing scheme
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund