ISRAEL: Elite in private label, import JV with Willi-food
Elite Food Industries, one of Israel's leading food manufacturers, plans a strategic cooperation with the Willi-food Company to establish a new private label and import foods that will be branded and marketed under the Elite label. According to a report in Maariv, the proposed new company, to be equally owned by Elite and Willi-food, plans to import food products from overseas suppliers and market them under the Elite brand, as a private label marketing scheme
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast