ISRAEL: Elite looks to enter coffee market in Serbia - MEMBERS
Israeli food giant Elite Industries revealed earlier today [Wednesday] that its subsidiary Elite International has been looking to enter the Serbian coffee market for the last year and a half.
Elite is currently ranked eight in coffee sales on a global level, and has invested heavily in overseas expansion recently.
In a statement to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, the company said: "Elite International is currently in negotiations with a local entity [and] if the negotiations are successfully completed, the process of entering the Serbian coffee market will be realised."
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO