ISRAEL/SERBIA: Elite to buy Serbian coffee processing plant
Leading Israeli food manufacturer Elite is looking to invest in Serbia. A dominant processor and supplier of coffee, Elite is "at an advanced stage of negotiations to buy the second largest coffee processing plant in Serbia, for an initial investment of €15m (US$14.8m)," according to a report in Maariv. This investment will give Elite 40% of stock value and 50% of the controlling shares of the Serbian plant, and as part of the deal, Elite will have the option to increase its holdings in the plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth