ISRAEL/UK: Elite wins contract to make chocolate for Sainsbury's - report
Israeli food company Elite Industries has said it has won a NIS10m (US$2.3m) contract to manufacture chocolate bars for UK supermarket chain Sainsbury's. Elite CEO Giora Bar Dea said he hoped the deal would be extended to other fields in the coming months, reported Globes Online. Elite competed in the tender against several other companies, including US food giant Kraft, German private label firm Ludwig and UK confectioner Ashbury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report