UK: Ella's Kitchen launches online shopping platform
Ella's Kitchen has launched an online platform
Ella's Kitchen has launched an e-commerce platform in the UK, enabling consumers to buy products directly from the brand's website, ellaskitchen.com.
Ella's, the organic baby food business owned by Hain Celestial, will offer its entire ambient range for delivery from the end of the month. The Ella's Kitchen shopping pages have been optimised for mobile and tablet, the company said.
Paul Lindley, founder of Ella's Kitchen, said that the move would enable the group to capitalise on the growing trend for consumers to shop online. "With almost three quarters (73%) of Brits now shopping online, we are delighted to be offering parents the opportunity to stock up on great tasting, healthy food for their little ones via the website. We hope that making shopping easier for parents will help us in our mission to develop healthy eating habits that last a lifetime."
ELLA'S KITCHEN LAUNCHES E-COMMERCE
- Ella's Kitchen® Brands enters thriving online retail market, enabling customers to purchase directly from its website -
Ella's Kitchen announces the launch of its first e-commerce offering in the UK, enabling parents to easily buy all the products they love directly from the brand's website, ellaskitchen.co.uk.
From the end of January, the entire Ella's Kitchen ambient range will be available to purchase online. Mums and dads will be able to stock up on their favourite products in one place, making the weekly shop quicker and easier.
The fun and colourful Ella's Kitchen shopping pages have been optimised for mobile and tablet, perfect for tech-savvy parents on the go. Ella's Kitchen will also be surprising and delighting e-commerce customers with "Special Stuff" - offers and fun freebies.
Dedicated to making tasty, natural 100% organic food for little ones, Ella's Kitchen first launched in 2006 with the Smoothie Fruits range and invention of the original baby food pouch. Today, the brand has an impressive catalogue of meals and snacks for all stages of weaning, suitable for little ones four months and up.
Most recently, the brand expanded its product offering with the launch of its first range of 100% organic meals designed for growing toddlers from 12 months. The My Little BIG Meals range features six new and exciting recipes, each bursting with at least five different fruits + vegetables and will be refreshed this Spring. Ella's Kitchen currently delivers 24% share of wet + dry baby food and is number one in stages 1, 2 + 3 of weaning1.
Paul Lindley, Ella's Dad and founder of Ella's Kitchen comments:
"With almost three quarters (73 per cent) of Brits now shopping online2, we are delighted to be offering parents the opportunity to stock up on great tasting, healthy food for their little ones via the website. We hope that making shopping easier for parents will help us in our mission to develop healthy eating habits that last a lifetime.
"We know mums and dads sometimes can't find all our products in one place, so we're thrilled to be making it really simple for parents to get their hands on their little ones' favourite Ella's snacks and meals whenever they want."
The entire Ella's Kitchen ambient product range will be available to purchase online from the end of January via ellaskitchen.co.uk
Original source: Ella's Kitchen
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review