UK: Ella's Kitchen re-launches chilled range
A five-week television campaign will accompany the launch
UK baby food firm Ella's Kitchen has re-launched its range of yoghurts, fromage frais and rice puddings with increased real fruit content and an additional variant.
A five-week television campaign will accompany the re-launch.
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD