UK: Ella's Kitchen re-launches chilled range
A five-week television campaign will accompany the launch
UK baby food firm Ella's Kitchen has re-launched its range of yoghurts, fromage frais and rice puddings with increased real fruit content and an additional variant.
A five-week television campaign will accompany the re-launch.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Tesco China will take a cautious approach to development in China, given the currently challenging market environment. With a focus on building scale in North, South and East China, Tesco China will h...
Tesco Stores SR AS is the leading grocery retailer in Slovakia and is one of the most innovative companies on the market. The company has major ambitions and plans for further expansion, mostly in the...
Tesco-Global Áruházak plans to extend its network of convenience stores and supermarkets to enter cities and towns which are smaller in size, with the possibility of becoming the leading retailer in t...
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious