UK: Ella's Kitchen re-launches chilled range
A five-week television campaign will accompany the launch
UK baby food firm Ella's Kitchen has re-launched its range of yoghurts, fromage frais and rice puddings with increased real fruit content and an additional variant.
A five-week television campaign will accompany the re-launch.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Tesco Stores SR AS is the leading grocery retailer in Slovakia and is one of the most innovative companies on the market. The company has major ambitions and plans for further expansion, mostly in the...
Tesco-Global Áruházak plans to extend its network of convenience stores and supermarkets to enter cities and towns which are smaller in size, with the possibility of becoming the leading retailer in t...
Tesco Stores is pursuing a rapid expansion strategy by opening more new outlets both in Peninsula Malaysia and East Malaysia. In addition, Tesco wants to remain competitive in terms of the prices offe...
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Glanbia FY profits beat analyst forecasts
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"