USA: Elmer's Restaurants announces multi-unit franchise agreement
Portland, Ore.-based Elmer's Restaurants has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with a restaurant group based in southern Oregon. Southern Oregon Elmer's, headed by local restaurateurs Bob Brutke and Dave Thomason, purchased three corporate-owned Elmer's Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner restaurants in Medford, Grants Pass, and Roseburg, Oregon and has agreed to develop two more Elmer's units in southern Oregon. Further disclosures are provided in the company's Form 8-K, filed on 17 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements