USA: Elmer's Restaurants announces multi-unit franchise agreement
Portland, Ore.-based Elmer's Restaurants has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with a restaurant group based in southern Oregon. Southern Oregon Elmer's, headed by local restaurateurs Bob Brutke and Dave Thomason, purchased three corporate-owned Elmer's Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner restaurants in Medford, Grants Pass, and Roseburg, Oregon and has agreed to develop two more Elmer's units in southern Oregon. Further disclosures are provided in the company's Form 8-K, filed on 17 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin