USA: Elmer's Restaurants announces multi-unit franchise agreement
Portland, Ore.-based Elmer's Restaurants has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with a restaurant group based in southern Oregon. Southern Oregon Elmer's, headed by local restaurateurs Bob Brutke and Dave Thomason, purchased three corporate-owned Elmer's Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner restaurants in Medford, Grants Pass, and Roseburg, Oregon and has agreed to develop two more Elmer's units in southern Oregon. Further disclosures are provided in the company's Form 8-K, filed on 17 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti