USA: Elmer's Restaurants announces multi-unit franchise agreement
Portland, Ore.-based Elmer's Restaurants has entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with a restaurant group based in southern Oregon. Southern Oregon Elmer's, headed by local restaurateurs Bob Brutke and Dave Thomason, purchased three corporate-owned Elmer's Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner restaurants in Medford, Grants Pass, and Roseburg, Oregon and has agreed to develop two more Elmer's units in southern Oregon. Further disclosures are provided in the company's Form 8-K, filed on 17 May 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast